Thursday 15 January 2015

Further Development Of My Production

This is the logo for my TV series. It features a 'possessed' eye to represent the genre and themes of my show and also to represent the nightmares and dreams the characters have which foreshadow what is going to happen in future episodes so are a major aspect to my narrative. I have used the letter 'P' in the centre of the eye as a representative of the title of my show (which is 'possessed') and I have placed it where the pupil of the eye would be as I believe it looks very effective.













This is the poster that I have created for my TV series and in order to make it, I used word so I would like to enhance and develop it using programmes such as Photoshop. I have included my logo in the top right hand corner so it can become something that my audience recognise so when they see it, they will immediately think about my show. At the top, I have also included my main slogan 'don't close your eyes' in a simple white font which stands out against the background yet does not take our focus away from the main image. My main image is a possessed girl with her hand, covered in blood, pressed up against a window to symbolise how she is trapped and the image itself is quite scary so informs my audience that the genre of my TV show is horror/supernatural. The title 'possessed' is the same colour as the blood on the girls hand which gives the idea that the blood is dripping down to create the title. Additionally, my poster links in with my DVD cover as they both include the logo and make use of hands against a window. 






I have created a DVD cover for the box-set of my horror/supernatural TV series. On the front, it includes the title, the 15 certification and informs my audience that it contains three discs. For my title, I used the same font as I used for my merchandise and also used the key colour of red because it is very dramatic and symbolises blood; it also stands out against my dark background. The background consists of three hands which are pressed up against glass to represent how the protagonists within my TV series are trapped in the hotel. The spine is red in order for it to stand out against the front and back cover, it contains the title and '1-3' in the opposite colours to what I used on the front; the age certification and also the production company which I have named 'Woody Productions' because it relates to me. The back cover includes the production company, what my series is about and the information label. It also includes two images from my series, one being the inside of the hotel and the other being a photograph of one of my male protagonists. 

New merchandise: 




I also made a quiz in which my audience can participate to find out which main character from my series they are most like: 








No comments:

Post a Comment